CALL NOW 501-255-7406
Have you been in a truck accident with a tractor trailer, construction vehicle, or tanker truck? You may be entitled to MONEY as compensation for your injuries. A successful recovery in a truck accident case often depends on the actions you take IMMEDIATELY after the truck wreck. A complex truck accident case requires early investigation, obtaining quality experts for liability and damages, and the immediate notification to the at-fault owner of the truck to maintain all information on the truck and driver. It is also important for you to get early treatment for your medical injuries and to document all damages you have incurred from the truck accident. The earlier you retain a truck accident law firm like Moffitt & Phillips, the earlier we can work to preserve the evidence critical to your case. It is vital that you DO NOT DELAY. Call 501-404-5000 NOW for a no-cost consultation regarding your truck wreck.
Let Moffitt & Phillips' Experience in Truck Accidents Work for You:
- We will advise you of your rights when injured in a truck accident
- We will handle the complexities of protecting critical evidence in your case
- We will hire the best experts to prove your case
- We will file your claim for damages and work to get the money you deserve
- We are PREPARED to go to trial to defend your rights
- No Claim is Too Small!
- NO FEE UNLESS WE WIN YOUR TRUCK ACCIDENT CASE!
If you have been injured in an Arkansas truck accident, it is vital that you take action IMMEDIATELY to defend your rights. Call 501-404-5000 NOW or complete the form on this page to have one of our truck accident attorneys contact you. Although each and every truck wreck is different, you may be entitled to recover the following in your truck accident case:
Damages in Arkansas Truck Accident Cases
- Past and Future Medical Expenses;
- Past and Future Lost Wages and Earning Capacity;
- Compensation for the Nature, Extent, Duration, and Permanency of the injuries sustained;
- Compensation for Aggravation of pre-existing injuries in the truck accident;
- Past and Future Pain, Suffering, & Mental anguish;
- Compensation for Scars, Disfigurement, & Visible Results of any injuries;
- Loss of Consortium; and
- Wrongful death.
Protect your rights IMMEDIATELY by calling Moffitt & Phillips now. Our experienced truck accident attorneys can navigate you through the often complex process of obtaining compensation for the damages that you have sustained through no fault of your own. You only have one opportunity to recover all of the damages you are entitled to receive in an auto accident case. Let the injury law firm of Moffitt & Phillips go to work for you and help obtain the compensation you deserve.