Have you or a loved one been injured in an Arkansas bus accident and suffered injuries or death? You may be entitled to a MONEY for the injuries incurred. A successful recovery in a bus accident case often depends on the actions you take immediately after the bus wreck. A complex bus accident case requires early investigation, obtaining quality experts for liability and damages, and the immediate notification to the at-fault owner of the bus to maintain all information on the bus and driver. It is also important for you to get early treatment for your medical injuries and to document all damages you have incurred from the bus accident. The earlier you retain a bus accident law firm like Moffitt & Phillips, the earlier we can work to preserve the evidence critical to your case. It is vital that you DO NOT DELAY. Call 501-404-5000 NOW for a no-cost consultation regarding your bus wreck.
Let Moffitt & Phillips' Experience in Bus Accidents Work for You:
- We will advise you of your rights when injured in a bus accident
- We will handle the complexities of protecting critical evidence in your case
- We will hire the best experts to prove your case
- We will file your claim for damages and work to get the money you deserve
- We are PREPARED to go to trial to defend your rights
- No Claim is Too Small!
- NO FEE UNLESS WE WIN YOUR BUS ACCIDENT CASE!
If you have been injured in an Arkansas bus accident, it is vital that you take action immediately to defend your rights. Call 501-404-5000 NOW or complete the form on this page to have one of our bus accident attorneys contact you. Although each and every bus wreck is different, you may be entitled to recover the following in your bus accident case:
Damages in Arkansas Bus Accident Cases
- Past and Future Medical Expenses;
- Past and Future Lost Wages and Earning Capacity;
- Compensation for the Nature, Extent, Duration, and Permanency of the injuries sustained;
- Compensation for Aggravation of pre-existing injuries in the bus accident;
- Past and Future Pain, Suffering, & Mental anguish;
- Compensation for Scars, Disfigurement, & Visible Results of any injuries;
- Loss of Consortium; and
- Wrongful death.
Protect your rights IMMEDIATELY by calling Moffitt & Phillips now. Our experienced bus accident attorneys can navigate you through the often complex process of obtaining compensation for the damages that you have sustained through no fault of your own. You only have one opportunity to recover all of the damages you are entitled to receive in a bus accident case. Let the injury law firm of Moffitt & Phillips go to work for you and help obtain the compensation you deserve.